MMA Junkie Radio kicks off tonight at 8 p.m. ET (5 p.m. PT) with special guest Bas Rutten and Marlon Moraes.
Rutten, the former UFC heavyweight champion and King of Pancrase, will join the gang in studio, and is expected to talk about the WBKFF scandal from late 2018. Moraes will fight UFC flyweight champion Henry Cejudo for the vacant bantamweight belt at UFC 238 on June 8.
In addition, the crew will discuss all the latest goings-on in the MMA world.
MMA Junkie Radio listener guide:
- HOW TO WATCH (ONLINE): Watch a live stream on MMA Junkie’s YouTube page.
- HOW TO CALL: MMA Junkie Radio takes phone calls from listeners throughout the show. Call the MMA Junkie Radio hotline at (866) 522-2846.
- HOW TO VISIT THE SHOW: You can watch MMA Junkie Radio live and in person at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. The booth is located in the resort’s sports book next to the Mandalay Bay poker room. To plan a trip to Sin City and MMAjunkie Radio, go to www.mandalaybay.com. (Note: You must be 21 or older to enter the casino.)
- HOW TO INTERACT: Follow MMA Junkie Radio on your favorite social-media platforms, including Twitter, Facebookand Instagram.
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: Never miss an episode of MMA Junkie by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or Audioboom.